KHS SCEPTER

Signing Up for Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland is a school activity that takes place every December. Clubs set up tables on the track with activities related to the festive season for the local elementary school kids to do. The kids are escorted by students in groups to each activity table.

This year, Winter Wonderland will take place on Friday, Dec. 7. This is a day two for IB students. Students will be required to turn in school businessĀ  forms for the first half of the day. The event should last approximately until 12:30.

These are some important announcements from Michael Mullis, the Student Government Adviser:

Winter Wonderland is on Friday, December 7 (day two for IB students).

If your club wants to participate in Winter Wonderland, you MUST:

-Have no more than four members participating

-Bring in school supplies for the local elementary schools

-Have a planned activity for the kids to do (no paint allowed)

-Turn in the shirt dues ($10 per person participating)

Clubs may not do the same activities, therefore, it will be first come first serve. Tables will not be provided so clubs must also find their own for the day of.

On December 7, participating members need to wear their Winter Wonderland shirts as they are the passes to get out of class. However, students will not be excused for the entire day and are expected to return to class after it is over.

On November 9, all decisions to participate in Winter Wonderland are due. To do this, your club must turn in a paper that has the names of the participating members, the t-shirt sizes of the participating members, and a description of the activity your club wants to do. In addition to this, the money for shirts are also due on this day. Please turn in the money in a bag or envelope with your club name on it at the time you turn in your paper.

On November 16, right before Thanksgiving break, all school supplies are due. There will be an ICC meeting that day as well.

This information can be turned in to me, Mr. Mullis, Sydnee Vance, or Noah King.